Textile Stock Logo
4145 stock products & counting…..
 Call Us@ +91-11-23642888
Welcome to India’s only warehouse for all ‘A’ grade Textile stocklot & surplus from India. Textile stocklot details one click away!!!
  Advanced Product Search

News Details

Thursday, 13 September 2018

Tiger Shroff joins the bandwagon, launches his own apparel line ‘Prowl’

news image

Renowned Indian actor Tiger Shroff has launched his athleisure apparel and accessories line, Prowl, in association with Indian company Mojostar. The brand will target the younger lot and offers products in the price range of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 3,000.

The brand offers t-shirts, tanks, shorts, sweatshirts, joggers, track-pants exclusively on its website and on Amazon Fashion. Initially, the brand will only stock athleisure wear and later introduce footwear and accessories.

At the launch event, Tiger Shroff shared, “Fitness, fluidity, and fashion are the three mantras I live by, and I feel that Prowl ticks all the boxes. The brand fits perfectly for the transforming requirements of today’s young, physically-active Indians who want to be fit and fashionable at the same time.”

Interestingly, Tiger is not the only celebrity to foray into the country’s fashion segment with an apparel brand. While Salman Khan launched Being Human, Indian cricketer Virat Kohli collaborated with Germany-based sportswear giant Puma for his One8 brand.

It is pertinent to mention here that Mojostar is a joint venture between Celebrity management firm Kwan Entertainment and Dream Theatre, a marketing firm which designs and manufactures 40 per cent of the products in-house while the remaining 60 per cent comes from China.

Reportedly, Mojostar has raised over Rs. 60 crores in series A funding to launch exclusive brands with celebrities such as Tiger Shroff.

Source: https://in.apparelresources.com

    
Pinterest